Registration of Weekday Programme
General Terms and Conditions
The fee is payable by term or monthly. A term consists of 10 weeks. It is to be paid by the stipulated date set in our reminder letters of each prevailing term for the next term without request. We accept cash or cheque payment only. Payment by cheque should be crossed and made payable to “Cherry Kidz Montessori LLP”. A late charge of 10% shall be imposed if the fee is not received by the due date.
Once registered, there shall be strictly no refund of the fee and deposit prior to the commencement of the programme. Withdrawal is only allowed at the end of each term upon giving one month’s written notice. For example, the last day of the term is 15 March, the Centre needs to receive the written notice latest by 15 February, failing which the deposit shall be forfeited. For withdrawal, there shall be no pro-rating of the fee and deposit (if your child attends less than a term or the written notice is less than a month). Term breaks are not allowed to be treated as the one month’s written notice.
As a general practice, there is strictly no make up for any lessons missed by your child.
1) To avoid any disruption to the class and to ensure the well being and safety of each individual child, the following rules and regulations are to be abided:
Please be punctual as lessons will start on time.
2) Please make appointment with the teachers should you need to see them regarding the progress of your child. Alternatively, you can pen down a note and put it in your child’s bag and the teacher will get back to you.
3) Please ensure your child does his or her coursework given by the teachers. The completed coursework will be given back to your child fortnightly together with a progress report. Please revise with your child the coursework he or she has done.
4) For the safety and well being of every child in the Centre, please keep your child at home if he or she is having fever, bad cold and cough, diarrhoea, vomiting, headache, chills, etc. Please inform the Centre immediately if your child is having the above symptoms.
5) Please bring a bottle of water and some snacks for your child’s consumption during lessons.
6) Please bring a set of cleaned clothing for your child in case he or she wets himself or herself.